The New GutbrodCo Forum

About this forum and site

The New GutbrodCo Forum

Postby RPJ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:08 am

Welcome to the new forum.

I know the previous forum was only a couple of weeks old, but it was proving to be a bit of a pain for too many people. There were problems with signing in, rejoining the forum after leaving the page for a moment and navigating around, what with it having two scrollbars and lost of wasted space.

Upside: We have installed this improved version which we hope will solve all these problems.

Downside: The user list and posts from the previous forum could not be moved to this forum. Users will have to Register again. Sorry about this, but we hope you will find the improved forum compensates for the inconvenience. The original forum has been retained and a link can be found on the Forum page.

Anyway, we live in hope that this version of the forum will serve its purpose and help us all get out of the house and getting on with some serious tractoring.

Cheers.

RPJ
RPJ: Gutbrod 1032 (working but rough)
RPJ
Site Admin

Re: The New GutbrodCo Forum

Postby The Fife Plooman » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 am

The forum seems to be coming along and the photos are growing keep up the good work
Frae the Fife Plooman
The Fife Plooman

Postby TITCH » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:59 am

Yes, it's gathering speed now, let's support RPJ and help likeminded individuals where we can...
Titch
Restorations Final Touch: Machinery Decals
TITCH

Postby RPJ » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks for your support guys, it is much appreciated. The best way to get the site out there in front of the people who need it is to get it up the Google rankings. This is best achieved by having links to it from other sites (it's how Google works). Links could be your own site, friends' sites or mentions on other forums, it all adds up. I hope that this will happen organically, but a little helpful nudge every now and again might help. There are some forums listed on the links page. I go to them when I get a moment to see if anyone has Gutbrod related questions and give them the web site address. If anyone else feels like doing the same thing it will help spread the load. Also, if you find a new tractor / agri site that is not on the links page, let me know and I can add it to the links.

Cheers

RPJ
RPJ
Site Admin

Postby yappy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Great to see the site up and running. Hopefully I can find all the info and parts i need to restore my 1032.

peter
working 1032... a bit scruffy
yappy

Postby RPJ » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:53 am

Hi Yappy.

Welcome to the forum. The 1032 seems to be the most popular model in UK so you stand a better chance of finding info and equipment for it.

Cheers

RPJ
RPJ
Site Admin

Return to Admin & Website