Gutbrod and Google - what YOU can do...

About this forum and site

Gutbrod and Google - what YOU can do...

Postby RPJ » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:06 am

The more people who use the site, the better it is for all of us. There will be more people to answer questions, more items for sale, more opportunities to sell your spares, more suppliers identified, more photos and inspiration, and of course more ideas, tips and discussions.

The best way to get the site out there in front of the people who need it is to get it up the Google rankings. This is best achieved by having links to it from other sites (it's how Google works). Links could be on your own site, on friends' sites or mentions on other forums, it all adds up. I hope that this will happen organically, but a little helpful nudge every now and again might help. There are some forums listed on the links page. I go to them when I get a moment to see if anyone has Gutbrod related questions and give them the web site address. If anyone else feels like doing the same thing it will help spread the load (and the word). Also, if you find a new tractor / agri site that is not on the links page, let me know and I can add it to the links.

Cheers.

RPJ
RPJ: Gutbrod 1032 (working but rough)
RPJ
Site Admin

Return to Admin & Website